What habits should I acquire to have a healthy heart ?

what i do for my healthy heart ?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Hi welcome to healthcare magic

Don't smoke or use tobacco, Exercise for 30 minutes on most days of the week, Eat a heart-healthy diet( eat saturated fat like Red meat ,
Dairy products ,Coconut and palm oils and avoid trans fat like Deep-fried fast foods, Bakery products, Packaged snack foods, Margarines
Crackers) Maintain a healthy weight ,Get regular health screenings (Blood pressure ,Cholesterol levels., Diabetes screening.)
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
I should congratulate for this good idea,very few are health conscious.
These are the golden tips to keep your heart normal,
Regular exercise like walking,running,jogging, swimming.
Take good food containing high protein,moderate fat and carbohydrate,
Take fresh fruits,green veges,
Avoid junk,fried and chillies food,
Avoid over eating,
No alcohol,
No smoking,
Go to sleep early and wake up early in the morning.
ok and bye.