What fruits and vegetables can i have during pregnancy ?

Hello Doctor! Im 28 yrs old and 24 weeks pregnant now. Please advise me whether I can take cooked-vegitables like (water contented) bottleGaurd, raddish and fruits like SweetLime, pomogranate during night time. Whether it ll suffer from cold for my baby? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Oct 2011
Hi Suryar,
Welcome to HCM and heartiest congratulations for conceiving.
You can eat all the fruits that you like. There is no restriction. You can and must eat vegetables, either fresh or cooked, taking care that they are washed properly.
They will not harm your baby in any way. Do regular light exercises such as casual walking in the morning and evening. Avoid all strenuous jobs.
Wishing you and your baby all the best.