What foods,vegetables,exercise can cure and I get glow on face ?

I have problem of masturbation from 2 years ,ejaculation in sleep tell me what foods,vegetables,exercise can cure and i get glow on face because oef masturbation my glow is vanishing i am looking like a ill person i am 17 years old
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
first of all be happy that you are passing through a normal healthy physiological development from puberty to manhood
because of mental tension you are having the features in your body .not due to masturbation
engage yourself in your studies and extracurricular activities regular exercises outdoor games
stop worrying,be happy. read good books,
take healthy diets with plenty water to drink
take fruits vegetables salads in your diet
you will regain your glow and that for sure