What food to take to overcome weak erection ?

hello doctor , i need help, i cannot have sex with a girl and last 20 minutes on top of her, what do i do, are there any natural food i will be taking to help increase it, and moreover i have week erection . what natural food must i take to help improve my situation
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello paul.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

by reading all ur problem i need some information to know better what is main reason behind ur problem and what should be the necessary things required to improve ur health like what type of food u r consuming, from how much time that problem, exercise, job profile and lot of at

Dr.Bhagwan dass