What food should I take to be healthy ?

Iwant to be healthy, wealthy n fit... slim.. im slim bt nt healthy ...i dnt no wat shud i do ..tell me d gud n easy treatment
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Hi Preet, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

I Would like to know few things here which may help me in suggesting you better,

1.) What is your height and weight?
2.) Do you exercise?

You should be eating healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green leafy vegetables. Drink Plenty of water and avoid stress. Eat Protein rich foods like eggs, chicken, Fish, Milk, Green veggies. Exercise for an hour daily, these measures will increase your muscle bulk and will help you maintain a Healthy weight.

Practice relaxation techniques like Yoga and Meditation.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.