What food should I give to my daughter suffering from amoeba ?

hi! my daughter is suffering from amoeba 10days already & she hase bacteria . but her poos is still soft & greenish. i don't think the antibiotic pediachlor & flagyl metronidazole is working for her. she doesn't want to eat banana & apple. what food should i give her? pls respond. thank u. hi! my daughter is suffering from amoeba 10days already & she hase bacteria. but her poos is still soft & greenish. i don t think the antibiotic pediachlor & flagyl metronidazole is working for her. she doesn t want to eat banana & apple. what food should i give her? pls respond. thank u.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011