What exercises should i do to increase height?

Hi sir i'm david.i'm 18 years old now n my height is 5.2 inches n i want to increase my height 2 more inches n it is possible sir.
my parents height is 5.1 individually...

what is the best pill/food should i take to increase my height with that inches.
what exercise should i do so that i can attain that 2 more inches..
plesae help me for this.......
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Height is mainly determined by genetics (the height of your parents). Since your parents are both 5 ft 1 inch then it is unlikely that you would attain a height far above this.

During childhood or early adolescence there is an area at the ends of the long bones (bones in the arms and legs) that is involved in adding bone and therefore increasing height and length.

Eventually this area stops adding new bone and no further growth is possible.This is usually at the end of adolescence where you are now.

The use of a good diet with alot of fruits and vegetables, enough exercise and good general health can help a person reach their maximum predetermined height but unfortunately this would would not work after the area stops adding bone.

There are no medications that can cause the addition of more bone or increase the height.

The use of exercises such as pilates and yoga which strengthen the core muscles and improve posture can sometimes help someone appear taller.

I hope this helps
General & Family Physician Dr. J Kingson John David's  Response
Hi David !
Thanks for Using HCM,
As you are 18 year old there is no need of taking pills ..
Increase your food that rich in protein and iron
Drink plenty of fluid and regular exercise in morning hours will help you to attain your estimated height
Sleep adequately as it promote growth hormone to produce in sleeping hours (Night)