What exercises do you suggest to relieve the pain in hips due to bulging disks ?

Hi, I am 34 and a full time cook. I have been in great pain for about 7 days. Thought I thru out my hip, went in today and was told I have a bulging disk. what stretches should I do to help the healing along. Now I have a history with hip and back problems cause in 2005 I was hit by a car. It thru out my hip and messed up my back bad enoughtg I was getting facet block injections once a month to help with the pain. I had to stop those cause I just couldn t afford them any more. I have had problems with my back and hip since. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011