What exercises can be carried out in the second trimester to make me feel healthier and energetic ?

Hi m 31/159cm and 19 weeks pregnant with my first baby. My BP is 110/80 and under folic acid and livogen. Previously I was 49kg that also I was gained very difficultly and now I am 53 kg with this 5 months time and still not looking much different from my natural skeletal look. I was found with mild PCO in my left ovary 7 months ago. I am not even doing any exercises or other activities due to some uneasiness and a metallic taste in mouth. I want to put on weight. Pls suggest me some tips for that. I would like to know what all exercises I can do to feel more healthier and comfortable?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011