What exercise regime and suitable diet will help me in increasing my height ?

hello doctor i am charan and i am 18 year old i am taking good diet and i am doing streching exercises and i am also goin to gym will i grow tall or not?please kindly recommend me few medicines by which i can grow taller:) thank u!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
Whatever you are doing is right and although you age is 18, after which there are very less chances of increase in height, it can help you somewhat.
There are no medications that can increase height and do not get trapped in that fake advertisement.
Best wishes for your health.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
exercise is good for health it help to increase your height but once you reached ossification then there is no chance of increasing you need to develop your confidence it really matter
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hello Charan,

Since you are 18 years old, although minimal, but there are chances that your height might increase. Continue with the nutritious diet and stretching exercises. You have not mentioned your current height and weight. Heredity plays an important role in height determination, hence it is important to know the height of your parents.
There are no medications perse for increasing the height. Do not get carried away with the tall claims made by many medicines available outside which promise height gain.