What drugs can be used to counter severe stomach cramps during menstruation ?

Hi Doctor , As a doctor prescribed for my endometrium thickness and heavy bleeding , i took Norgest tablet for 23 days when I was in India.after the course i got my period but im having severe pain in stomach that im not able to take.After taking NICE pain killer its subsiding but not getting permanent cure for this.Now that im in Brazil pls help me in curing the pain. My age is 29 and married for 1.5 years and have no kids.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011