What dosage of penicillin tablets is appropriate for my child ?

my daughter who is 14 years old has to take 1 penicillin vk talbet (250mg) four times a day but on the leaflet it says to leave approx 6 hours in between doses, but there s not enough hours in the day to do this unless I keep her up until the early hours of the morning????
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
timing of 5am ,11am 5pm ,11pm can easily be adjusted in 14 year old child.Minor variation in timing don`t matter.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”