What does yellow mucus in the throat and choking feeling after sneezing indicate ?

Hi. in 2010november i went on a hike and the day after i was coughing phlem. It escalated to a pretty bad cough with yellow mucus and this continued for a month. i got antibiotics and i stopped coughing but over the next months i keep getting a tickle in my throat that feels like im choking and im always clearing up my throat and get white mucus. Sometimes when i look up i get a choking feeling. When i sneeze my throat gets itchy. when i wake up in the morning i get yellow mucus stuck in the back of my throat. Im 14,athletic never taken drugs and very healthy except for this.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011