What does weakness, breathing difficulty, increased urination nd weight gain with controlled hyperthyroidism indicate ?

I have had numerous tests and everything comes back normal except low vitamin D and I do have about 560 thyroid antibodies . I was hyprthryroid about ten years ago with my free T-3, TSH at .06. took antikthyrooid meds and became normal. Now my TSH is 1.7 upt from historically constant 1.1 since my hyperthyroidism . I am 48 and my FSH and estradoil is normal. Symptoms: unexplained weight gain, exercising for 6 weeks caused weight gain with decreased caloric intake. Upper Body weakness, slight breathiness, sleeplessness , increased urination with some incontinence, but always had somewhat spastic bladder.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012