What does this report signify and is it enough matched to undergo a transplant operation for CKD patient (stage V) ?

I am a CKD (stage V) patient and now on Hemodialysis since jan,2011. My height is 5 5 , dry Weight 50 kg. My age is 22. I Want to transplant. Here is the report of HLA tissue test and cross match report. I want to mention that doner is the sister of my mother. HLA Tissue Type: Patient: DRB1 : 04,07. Other than DRB1 : DRB4. A Locus : 68,_. B Locus : 44,55. C Locus : 1,_. Others : BW4,BW6. Doner: DRB1 : 07,15. Other than DRB1 : DRB4. A Locus : 1,34. B Locus : 13,44. C Locus : 3,_. Others : BW4,BW6. Cross Match Report: T cell cross match: at 4 degree centigrade : 10%. at 37 degree centigrade : 10%. B cell cross match: at 4 degree centigrade : 5%. at 37 degree centigrade : 15%. What does this report signify and is it enough match to undergo a transplant operation ?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011