What does this pelvis scan report of my say and can I conceive ?

Hello doctor, this is hema, 23 years old. just i got ultrasound scan of pelvis(TAS) and it shows the following 1. urinary bladder is normal. 2.uterus is normal in size and echotexture 3.uterus size 76 x 39 x 28 mm 4. uterine endometrial echo (7mm) is well visualised and appears normal. 5. right ovary : 37 x 18 x 24 mm (vol 8.7 cc) ; left ovary 27 x 25 x 26 mm(vol 9.4 cc) 6.follicular cyst of size 1.8 x 1.7 cm in left ovary 7. no evidence of free fluid in pouch of douglas. i would like to know what does this report says. whether i was conceived or not.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011