What does these symptoms mean like bleeding lightly, tight feeling in uterus and pink discharge ? I am having PCOS

I have PCOS. I have been having frequent unprotected sex. My period is a week late, and started 2 days ago (or so it would seem). But instead of bleeding heavily, i bled very lightly and now it has stopped 2 days later? My uterus has a tight feeling in it which is irritating as it is a little crampy. It started off with pink discharge and scattered spots of blood when I wiped. Then it went to dark blood, bot not alot at all! And this was for 2 days. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011