What does the symptoms of chest pain, nasal congestion and joint pain indicate ?

Hello, thanks for reading. I am a 20 year old man . I have problems with health insurance in AAAAAAA so I have not seen a doctor in many years, I m 175cm and overweight . I just feel like a tight feeling in my chest area. I get bad sinus pressure , and a stuffy nose a lot. My back always hurts, my lower back as well, there s sharp pains in them, ALl my joints feel inflamed. I feel pain in my chest and under my ribs. Also, my fingers are always like cracked and plasticy. I was told that the problems might come from the fact that I have never had my tonsils removed. But there s a history of heart problems in my family as well as diabetes. Also lately I ve been feeling real cold. I hope you can give me direction on what could be wrong and what I should do.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012