What does the immunology reports says as I am having persistent headache and sluggish bowel movement ?

I have received my immunolgy report for widely test as follows:- S.TYPHI H positive 1:640 S.TYPHI O Positive 1:640 Please advise what this means as I have persistent headache like migraine and also sluggish bowel movements which are very bad smelling. Also have been sweating a lot in past week but I previously do not sweat much at all. Do I have typhoid and how bad by the above result? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012