What does the fecalysis report of my child suggest?

my baby is 17months old now.he has a fever on and off.he started having LBM since saturday until now.he has undergone fecalysis but I can t understand what it is the result: color: YELLOW consistency: WATERY Pus Cells: TNTC/HPF rbc: 3-6HPF..please answer me now if I have to bring my child to the hospital right away..thanks so much..
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Dear Robyn I am sorry to hear about your child's illness. I think stating LBM you meant loose bowel movement. Faecal analysis is genaral and microscopical examination of stool. It suggest he has got some infection but I am sure his stool also has been sent for bacterial study in other words for culture and sensitivity.If you are worried then please take the child to your own Doctor he will send him to hospital if he feels that is necessary. In the mean time give the child oral fluids eg electrol repeatedly for the hydration. Kindest regards.