What does the X-ray with lung fields showing vascular prominence indicate ?

Lung fields show vascular prominence
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Doctor treat patient not X-ray.
so better if you give complete history.
nothing much to worry,if your problems is not relived after medicine write more details of your problem.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hi Lekha,
Would appreciate if you mention about your health problems in details as regards the symptoms, onset, duration and treatment taken. Is this xray finding before, during or after your treatment.
Xray findings are important, but they are incomplete and meaningless without the clinical picture (signs and symptoms).
Hence by just mentioning the one line xray report impression, it would be difficult for me to help you out.
Do write in details so that I would be in a better position to guide you !!!!