What does swollen lymph nodes under the jaw and knee pain indicate ?

I recently discovered several large lymph nodes under my jaw which will not decrease in size and am having significant pain in my left kee cap. The enlarge nodes in my neck are not painful and seem to be stationary. My knee cap does not hurt to the touch, but almost as if the pain is coming from within the knee cap. I am 40 years old and a surviror of renal cell carsinoma discovered by accident 5 years ago (underwent a partial refectormy of the right kidney ). Unfortuantely, all kinds of cancer (including lymphoma ) are on both sides of my family. Could the swollen lymph nodes under my jaw and the knee pain be a sign of lymphoma? Thanks so much for all of your help. P.S. I also have an area below the knee cap (same leg as the pain) which seems to be abnormal but did t think there were any lymph nodes on the front of legs?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012