What does swollen lymph nodes in the groin with elevated bilrubin indicate ?

hi im male 22 very fit person I have swollen lymph nodes in my groin area ive had blood work done and the only thing that come up was high bilirubin level 49 the number.ive had an ultrasound on stomach and xray of chest all my bloods they did pick up a virus in the past.should i be worried i think i have some cancer of the lymphs would this have showed up on blood work? I always fell ill my body dosent feel right and sometimes have yellowing of eyes Thanks Yes blood work was 49 normal range was between 1-19 didnt tell me what viruss ive been called in for a second xray now should i be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012