What does spotting after sex mean ?

18, 5 3 116 lbs. ; not on birth control but used condom. I had intercourse a week ago and yesterday, though yesterday after we had finished and then i looked at my underwear and there was fresh blood on them, but it stopped. what does it mean? could I be pregnant? My last period was at the end of june, and the last time i had sex before a week ago was in april. This morning when I went to the restroom, there was a little bit of blood on the toilet paper, and each time i go it s pretty much the same just a little barely noticeable. what could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Hi,Karla,
Thanks for query,
As you had last period at the end of june, ie about 10 days passed.
You had sex in safe period but can not take risk and go for pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
You might have some infection as you have blood stained discharge,
Ok and bye.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.