What does severe sore throat, fever, hot flushes and sweats, trembling and sores over the body indicate ?

I am a 36 yr old male. I weigh 230 and I am six foot three inches tall. Recently, I have become very sick. It started with a severe sore throat , swollen and red, accompanied with a fever upward of 103. During the night, I am experiencing hot flashes and sweats, followed by cold chills and trembling. I do not have an appetite and when I do eat, typically I will vomit very quickly. Several sores have appeared on the inside of my mouth , and a white hole on my bottom lip. I decided to go to the E.R. whenever I noticed that My bottom eye lids were puffy and red, along with the bridge of my nose. The pain was noticeable every time I would blink, like needles being poked into my skin. Both times I have been to the E.R. I have been released, and told that my white blood cells, red blood cells, etc is all fine. How is this possible if I feel like this. Just today, day (8) of being sick, the same kind of white hole has appeared on my groan sack, and it somewhat itches. I have had an hiv test, and it was negative, ...Whats wrong with me? In the E.R. when they run the blood work, do they do a thorough check on the blood, or minimal? Do they check for STD S?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Feb 2012