What does severe abdominal cramps during treatment for blocked tube with a history of ectopic pregnancy indicate ?

Hello doctor Actually i had been a victim of ectopic pregnancy via clomid ..2 years hypothyroidic for 8 yrs n have a blocked left tube...this yr we were recommended fertyl super 200mg by a Gud family doc.n I had it for 5 days from d second day of my period .(lmp -21st march .).ultrasound scanning done shoes 2 follicles of 18.5mm n 20mm ..I was administered hcg injection as well. Now it s 10 days past ovulation n since v tried n I have lower abdominal cramps sometimes on both sides n mostly when I stand up from a lower surface n quite intense at times..also I feel gas getting stuck n it s quite painful.r these side effects or any other indications that need monitoring..Also i had been advised to take progesterone from 16th day of my cycle.n folic acid.i m also on metformin 500mg for curing hormonal it s my 20th day my periods r due on 21st of April.what do u suggest for Very worried as I already have miserably suffered in my last ectopic n this time I hope for a normal pregnancy if god wills...
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012