What does scanty flow during periods post sexual intercourse indicate ?

Hello, I have bleeding vaginal now... It s last for 4 days now and I m so scared that I my get pregnant . My bf just use his penis to go around my vaginal. That s all , we didn t do anything. My period should be this time, but it s not here yet. And I have small bleeding every morning Then it stops in the evening . I m so scared I don t know what s going on now
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Hello Sus,

Welcome here on hcm.
As your boy friend had only played with his penis around your vagina and had not ejaculated.
Then you should not worry.
The tension of being get pregnant making this irregularity in menses.
If your BF had ejaculated near vagina may be outside the n you take pregnancy test of urine don 10 day after your period date.

Thanks