What does prompt biliateral excretion of the contrast into the normal pelvicayael systems and uterus in an IVP indicate ?

what does this mean there is a prompt biliateral exeretion of the contrast into the normal pelvicalyael sytems and uterus i am 38 yrs old ,no children and i have a pain just below my left pelvic . itook an ultrasound and it came back normal but then i took a ivp and the results were there is a prompt biliateral excretion of the contrast into the normal pelvicayael systems and uterus
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011