What does polypoid mucosal thickening in ethmoid, bilatermaxillary sinuses and right ethmoid sinus mean?

Doctor, please help me with your advice, my CT scan report says I have polypoid mucosal thickening in ethmoid, bilatermaxillary sinuses and right ethmoid sinus . What does it mean, does it indicates that I have polyps. Do I need to go through the surgery or can be ignored. I have severe throbbing pain from right nose to night head above the ear, can not concentrate, nor able to recollect and remember things. Mild congestion in both the nostrils. I was given several antibiotics, to my surprice nothing gave me relief. Please do help. I do Netipot , Neti sutra, breathing and yoga in the morning.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013