What does normal size anteverted uterus with thick endometrium, posterior cul desac mean ?

hi my name is AAAAAA YYYY@YYYY i want to know the result of my ultar sound here it is, the uterus is anteverted and normal with homogeneous echo pattern. No gestational sac nor focal mas lesion seen the endometrial stripe is thick and heterogeneous the cervix is closed. with .4cm cystic focus. normal size anteverted uterus with thick and endometrium probably secondary to retained products of conceptionnabothian cyst. unremarkable ovaries and posterior cul desac
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013