What does no periods with negative pregnancy test and late development mean ?

:) Anyone can answer my question? why until today ( May 23,2011) my period was not come? but I have done many test like pregnancy test and also serum but the result was result negative..I had unprotected sex 3 times April 20,27,28.. my period was March 19,2011 and ends March 23,2011 I have no signs of pregnant but i started to confused why until now i dont have my period? what should I do to get the result if Im pregnant or not? yesterday(May, 22,2011) I came to obgyne to take the serum test and the result was negative. but the obgyne said there s late development.. What it is happen to me? I dont have work to get tired or to have stress beside i have plenty of time to rest that s why there s no reason to missed my period.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.You missed period and it is about about more then 2 months since your last period.Most of pregnancy test kit are very sensitive so they pick up pregnancy very easily.Still The best and surest way to rule out pregnancy is ultrasound.This will definitely show the pregnancy and growing life inside.By this time in normal pregnancy fetal heart beating can also be seen.Please go for one to have mental peace.Then if there is no pregnancy talk to your doctor who give some tablets and you will have your periods.