What does no growth in the scan result for follicular study indicate and what is the remedy ?

Hi Doctor, I am 30 years aged female trying to get conceived. I am having PCOS problem. i consulted a gynec and she prescribed glyciphage SR and suggested me to do a follicular study on 12th, 14th, 16th and 18th day of my periods. on 12th day, there was no dominant follicle in both the ovaries and endometrial thickness was 5.3mm. on 14th day, right ovary has 12*10mm follicle and endometrial thickness was 7.8mm. on 16th day(26th march) the scan result was no growth and endometrial thickness was 7.8mm. For last one week i am having typhoid too. Please tell me what is this no growth means?? and how should i proceed?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012