What does nil count and 0 motility in a sperm test indicate and what should be the appropriate treatment ?

My name is [Jirde Farah] Sex: Male Age: 31 Email [jirde_1977@yahoo.com] Iam liveing in Dire Dawa Ethiopia Iam married no children I make a seminal analysis checkup menses sperm test on 07/03/2011 at (Public laboratory) in dire dawa and the result is Viscosity: - Normal Volume: - 2ml Count: - no cells Motile: - ---- Dead: - ----- Shape: ------ Others: - few pus cells and the Doctor say to me when he read the result you don’t have any Count of cells and u have big problem only that he say to me so I need to understand my problem if I have a chance to get treatment or advice from you. [I am married 0ne years ago and no children] kind regards.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011