What does negative yeast, negative bacteria and none of abnormal crystals in a urinalysis test mean?

Hi, I have 18 years old, my weight is 116lb, I want to know if this urinaysis test is fine...!! If cant answer my in spanish better.. thanks Reference Values Color: Yellow Clarity: Clear Glucose: negative Billirubin: Negative Ketone: Negative S.G.: 1.001 - 1.035 Blood: Negative PH: 5-7 Protein: NEgative Urobilinogen: 1.0 E.U/DL Nitrite: negative Leukocyte: Negative Microscopic RBC: 0-3/hpf WBC: 0-5/hpf Hyaline Cast: 0-2/ hpf Epithelial Cells: Squamous:few/hpf Renals: few/hpf Transitional: few/hpf Bacteria: negative Abnormal crystal: none/lpf Yeast: negative
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012