What does my report indicate ?

S.TYPHI O 1/20(+) 1/40(+) 1/80(+) 1/160(-) 1/320(-) S.TYPHI H 1/20(+) 1/40(+) 1/80(-) 1/160(-) 1/320(-) What is the meaning of this?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, these tests are done to detect if you are suffering from typhoid fever. These are the titers and as your titers are negative in 1/160 and above they are not significant. Also you need to repeat them again after a week. If they are raised then are significant and indicate that you may be suffering from typhoid infection,at present these test results do not indicate that you are infected.