What does my biopsy report say : Right Salpingectomy: DILATED FALLOPIAN TUBE WITH HEMOSALPINX.

Dear Doc, I am 24 yrs old, i had pregnant and found out that it is ectopic pregnancy . I had an operation. I did nt talk to my doctor. I just want to understand the meaning of my biopsy result.. The final diagnosis is : Right Salpingectomy: DILATED FALLOPIAN TUBE WITH HEMOSALPINX. Gross Description: The specimen consists of a gray-brown tubular tissue measuring 5.5 x 2.0 x 1.7 cm. Sections show a dilated lumen filled with dark brown friable material.RST Can u elaborate it to me? thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011