What does minimal focal fatty infiltration along falciform ligament mean ?

I am a 48 yr old female who had a follow-up CT w/wo contrast the other day. The first one was in april of this year because I felt nausea all the time for about 2 months. Same thing happened last year around the same time of year but they did upper GI and that was fine, and it just went away! So when it happened this year again, we did CT scan . First one in april says 0.5 cm subscapsular low attenuation lesion in left lobe of small to accurately characterize. also a subcentimeter right renal cyst . Urinary bladder is underdisteded. And there were some cysts on pelvic wall likely ovarian, more numerous on the right than the left and together measuring 6 cm on right and 2 cm for the one on left pelvic wall. So, all that said...the Ct I just had the other day says left hepatic lobe lesions are stable. what does that mean? and minimal focal fatty infiltration along falciform ligament???? also,stable subcentimeter right renal cyst???? interval resalution of cysts noted along left pelvic sidewall on prior examination. 1,7 cm right anterior pelvic cyst is unchanged. two additional right pelvic cysts present on prior exam have resolved. impression was the pelvic cyst is likely ovarian in origin (I had left ovary and tube removed about 4 years ago due to a cyst of 6 cm which was benign and the tube was bad because endometriosis that I didnt know I had! stable subcentimeter hepatic low attenuation lesions and small right renal cyst. mild benign depression of the superior endplate of L1 (I have a herniated disc L4-5, and spinal stenosis and arthritis around a very old fracture from when I was a kid. So....can you tell me what all this means? nausea is gone for now...tired alot and drink 5 hr energy drinks to keep working all day! and about once a year my ferritin gets very low...H&H is always fine, but my hematologist gives me IV faraheam treatment. had gastric bypass 8 years ago and lost about 100 lbs, had my gallbladder removed about 15 years ago, had partial hysterectomy about 12 years ago due to bleeding, I see a hematologist because I have Vonwillabrands. Runs if the family! So can you tell me what all that stuff really means??? thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011