What does low WBC count in an obese, diabetic with high BP having arthritis and gout indicate ?

my husband as been havinf a low white blood cell count for 2 months now hte last test showed lower results of 2.3 his hemeglobin is 11.8 AND PLATELets of 127 Iron Saturation of 12 an ferritin serum of 19 we are very scared and concerned cause you always think the worst and the hemotologist appointment is not the close My husband is a type 1 diabetic has high blood pressure, over weight , arthritis and gout can you give us any ideas of what could be wrong
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012