What does left neural foraminal disc bulge resulting in mild stenosis of the inferior aspect impingement in MRI mean ?

wan moment pleases is the traslate questions good afternoon my name is I have 42 years old I betzaida et foraminal disc bulge l May 25 a fall at work sent me back to do one o clock CT without contrast but in the L5 S1 right paracentral came following foraminal disc bulge and right resulting in stenosis of the right neural foramen. external compression and impingement upon the right exiting nerve root seen. Small left neural foraminal disc bulge resulting in mild stenosis of the inferior aspect impingement.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013