What does leaking clear watery like fluids from the vagina means

What does leaking clear watery like fluids from the vagina means? I had sex last week and the next day I was leaking clear watery like fluids that don t have a smell and doesn t have any symptoms of itching or burning. I came on my period 3 days later and have completed the cycle and the clear fluids r still running out. What could that be?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
This is normal vaginal discharge. The quantity is increased due to sexual activity, excitement, and during various phases of menses like just before menses its increased.Takecare.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.