What does it mean when your unborn baby has a small head circumference ?

what does it mean when your unborn baby has a small head circumference i am 23 weeks pregnant last week i had a fetal echo. the doctor said everything was normal the heart beat was steady and growing as it should. However he told me that me baby had a pin sized leakage in the valve and a tiny bit of fluid around her heart. He told me it was common and that he see s this is many normal healthy pregnancy s. Im just so worried he did not tell me much about it my questions are... how common is this, will the leakage ever close up, will this kill my baby before she is born? I just need straight foward answers and posiibilities.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011