What does it mean when vessel cords are seen, facial profile is abnormal. Worry?

i done my 23rd week ultrasound scan today,the report says as follows.. BPD 59MM,HC 222MM,AC 190MM,FL 41MM,FHR 140bpm, EFW 612 grms -Three vessel cord seen, -fetal cranium, spine ,stomach,kidneys and urinary bladder do not show any abnormalities - facial profile normal -the placenta is noted fundal,posterior wall with grade 1 maturity,cervical length 4.4cm is there any thing to worry? is my report normal
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Thanks for writing in to us.

I will explain your scan findings in simple terms.

1. BPD 59MM,HC 222MM,AC 190MM,FL 41MM
BPD (biparietal diameter in head), HC (head circumference), AC (abdominal circumference) and FL (femur length in thigh) are all within normal limits for your baby.

2. FHR 140bpm
Fetal heart rate (heart beat) is 140 beats per minute and is normal.

3. EFW 612 grms
Estimated fetal weight (EFW) or baby's weight is 612 grams and normal.

4. Three vessel cord seen
This is the umbilical cord description and is normal.

5. Fetal cranium, spine ,stomach,kidneys and urinary bladder do not show any abnormalities
The baby's head, backbone, stomach, kidneys and urinary bladder are normal.

6. Facial profile normal
The face of the baby as seen from the side is normal.

7. Placenta is noted fundal,posterior wall with grade 1 maturity.
This is a normal finding.

8. Cervical length 4.4cm
The lower part of uterus is cervix which is also normal.

Your scan is normal and there is nothing to worry.

Hope this helps