What does it mean by uterus is anteflexed and the myometrium is grossly homogeneous without discrete fibroids ?

I had an ultra sound of the pelvis The ultra sound showed the uterus is anteflexed The visualization of the uterus myometrium and andexa the myometrium is grossly homogeneous without discrete fibroids What does this all mean Severe pelvic pain , cramping, severe lower back pain . For 3 weeks I have all those symptoms I mentioned. Then for 7 days during my cycle they subside and then after the 7 days of my cycle the 3 weeks of pain come back.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011