What does it mean by uterus anteverted, contains single gestational sac, no fluid seen?

my first daughter was born in 05-05-2012 with complexity of fetal distress & died on 09-05-2012. my wife was suffering from couphing heavyly during last month of giving birth. today (30-11-2012) she is in 11 weeks pregnency. ultrasonogram report as on today is as follows which iam not understand: uteras is anteverted position &gravid contained single gestational sac . no collection of fluid is seen. others comments in report are understanable & seems ok to me. from this circumstances can u please tell me whether my coming baby is safe or not? best of luck...
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012