What does it mean by epithelial cells numerous ?

hi i went for urinary test all was negative but the doc wrote epithelial cells numerous, what does it mean?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Thank you for choosing health care magic. I am glad your urinary test is normal. Your result( More epithelial cells) could be because of inaccurate sample collection. Urinalysis needs midstream urine sample.A midstream urine will wash out the contaminates first.
General & Family Physician Dr. Siva Prasad Reddy Pesala's  Response
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Epithelial cells are normally shed in our urine. These are the dead cells of the lining of the urinary tract.Numerous epithelial cells show that there has been RECENT SHEDDING OF THE DEAD LINING. It is just like changing skin in winters.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com