What does it indicates if I experience chest pain radiating into the face ?

what does it indicates if I experience chest pain radiating into the face i am a type 2 diabetic patient and taking fenofibrate and metformin what does it indicates if I experience pain at the face, nape that radiates at my shoulder and back, and when i turn my head i can only look at my side with difficulty. I am a type 2 diabetic patient and taking fenofibrate and metformin, does muscle pain i experience could be a possible side effect of the medicines I am taking? Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011