What does it indicate if my CD4 count is decreased and CD20 and CD19 counts are elevated ?

HI MY NAME IS MARJORIE AND IM 24 YEARS OLD MY HEIGHT IS 5 4 AND A HALF AND IM 132 POUNDS MY CD20 AND CD19 IS ELEVATED BEYOND NORMAL COUNT AND MY CD4 COUNT IS 607 BUT MY CD4 PERCENTAGE IS ONLY 24%+ AND MY VIRAL LOAD IS NOT DETECTED AND MY HIV BLOOD TEST RESULT(ANTIBODY TEST) WAS NEGATIVE WHAT SHOULD BE MY HEALTH PROBLEM AND MY CD8/CD4 RATIO WAS ALSO DECREASED AND I HAVE A BONE PAIN AND MUSCLE PAIN FOR 3 MONTHS AND I HAD ALSO URTICARIA and it disappear for 2 weeks AND LOW GRADE FEVER FOR 3 DAYS WHAT SHOULD BE MY HEALTH PROBLEMS IM DRINKING MEDICINES FOR MY BIPOLAR DISORDER IM IN MY MEDS WHEN I WAS STILL 12 YEARS OLD AND IM ALSO IN A METFORMIN FOR MY PCOS MY MEDICINES ARE EPIVAL,SERENATA AND ZYPREXA FOR MY BIPOLAR WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011