What does infertility test say? What does my sperm count indicate?

im phil from the philippines. i am starting to undergo infertility work up. i had my semen analysis done and it shows the ff. can u pls interpret it? is there a big chance can i be a father? color: pearly white volume approx:2ml viscosity:viscous liquefaction time: failed to liquify after 1 hr motility motile non motile upon receipt 60% 40% 1st hour 50% 50% 2nd 30% 70% 3rd 20% 80% morphology: normal 92% abnormal: 8% giant head:3% double head:3% pin head:2% sperm count: 4,950,000/mL
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012