What does green stool indicate?

I had loose stools for about 2 weeks and then it finally went normal but it is dark green. Now it alternates between loose and normal. I wake up feeling good and then half day later I am just very fatigued. Went to urgent care last week and they did blood work and said it was normal. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Mar 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, green color stool could be due to less food taken or it could be due to viral infection if associated with fever, abdomen pain, nausea, vomiting and fatigue, otherwise I would suggest to have some food and just be patience it will be alright soon, hope this information helps.