What does finding a trace of leaky valve mean ?

what does it mean when the doc told me he found a trace of to leaky vales?am i going to die
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. Your query is not completely clear. But i got is that your doctor told you about trace leakage in your heart valves. This indicates beginning of a cardiac disorder in which the cardiac valves do not close completely. It is not very alarming and is very common disorder with age. You should relax and follow your doctors advice who will be able to find out the real cause in your case. Wish you good health.